Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Discovery

I have been noticing some weird behavior with my wife in the last couple of weeks. I just have been so wrapped up with work to notice it. But it was starting to get apparent that there was something wrong. These mood swings and erratic behavior of hers started making me suspicious.
So I started investigating. I started noticing a huge amount of txt messages and phone calls throughout the day on our bill. I checked her cell and it was to Angela (one of her good friends) and it didnt occur to me that this was an alias. The messages seemed way too friendly and flirtatious to come from a girl. And then all of a sudden she started hiding her cell phone. I guess she's starting to notice that I'm getting suspicious. So 4 weeks ago I had the guts to go through her purse and sure enough found two letters. More of a diary entry talking about her feelings for this person. I was in shock. I did not expect this. I had no clue that this has been happening under my nose for the last 2 months. So I investigated further and eventually found out who this guy was. Wow a married co-worker with two kids like us. I could not believe this was happening to me....

No comments: